|Final Disposition of the Enchanted Valley Chalet/EA - Virtual Public Meeting
|Jul 15, 2020
WebEx Events Online
X - Unknown or N/A
The National Park Service (NPS) has prepared an environmental assessment (EA) for the final disposition of the Enchanted Valley Chalet for Olympic National Park. The EA is available for public review and comment through August 2, 2020. Your participation is important to our planning process. We hope you will attend the virtual public meeting and submit your electronic or written comments.
There will be a presentation starting promptly at 5 PM PDT, followed by a question and answer session.
Instructions to attend the virtual public meeting are as follows:
WebEx connect time: 4:45 PM PDT
Meeting START time: 5:00 PM PDT
Meeting end time: 6:30 PM PDT
To join the webinar via computer and computer audio:
"Ctrl+click" on the following link or copy and paste the link into your internet browser: https://doilearn2.webex.com/doilearn2/onstage/g.php?MTID=e2ed0011d0909bb19
Event (ID) number (access code): 199 948 4882
Event Password (if prompted): Chal3t!
Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com
Webinar Tips and Etiquette:
1. Please log into WebEx early, as there could be some software downloads, and so that our meeting can begin promptly. You have up to 30 minutes prior to the meeting's start time to make your WebEx Meeting and audio connections.
2. If you have difficulty accessing the WebEx Meeting, copy the link in the URL field and paste it in another search engine (Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari [MacOS] etc.).
3. When you dial into the audio portion of the presentation, you may not hear a 'beep' as you join the conference.
4. For the benefit of others, avoid using your phone's speakerphone.
5. Do not put your phone line 'on hold' while you are attending this call. If you need to answer another line, please hang up, attend to your other call, and then dial back in.
6. If you are an employee of a bureau of the Department of Interior, you do not have to be on the VPN to attend this WebEx.