|Repair Shoreline Barriers at Smiling Cove and Outer Cove
|May 19, 2021
Virtual Zoom Mtg
Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
Virtual public meeting to present the preliminary recommendations for repairs to the shoreline barriers at Smiling Cove and Outer Cove Marinas in American Memorial Park (Saipan) and accept comment from participants. The meeting will be on Zoom and will be recorded.
Please join park staff and planners to learn about and discuss the preliminary recommendations to repair the shoreline barriers at Smiling Cove and Outer Cove.
Please note the meeting time is in Chamorro Standard Time (ChST): Wednesday, May 19, 2021 from 8-10 AM ChST
On the pacific coast the meeting time is Tuesday, May 18, 2021, from 3-5 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Please download the free Zoom desktop app or the free Zoom mobile app prior to the public meetings! No pre-registration is required. See below for further assistance, including how to download.
If you join Zoom on a computer:
- Click the Zoom meeting link below and it will take you to a page where you can either use the Zoom desktop app or the web browser.
- If you already have the Zoom desktop app, click "Open Zoom Meetings" to join.
- If you do not have the Zoom desktop app, click "Cancel" and then click "download and run
Zoom" and follow the instructions on your screen.
- If downloading the Zoom desktop app is not an option, click "Cancel." Click "launch meeting" at the bottom of the screen, click "Cancel" again, and finally the "join from your browser" link.
If you join Zoom on a mobile device:
- Make sure you have downloaded the app.
- Have access to the Zoom meeting link on your mobile device.
- Click on the link from your mobile device.
Zoom Call-in Instructions for public meetings:
1. Dial 1-346-248-7799 (this is NOT a toll free number)
2. Enter the meeting ID: 936 5063 8338
3. Press the pound (#) sign
4. If you have also joined on the computer or on a mobile device, enter your unique participant ID. If this does not apply to you, press (#) to skip.
Once you are in the call:
5. Press *6 to mute/unmute yourself.
6. Press *9 to "raise your hand."
If you have concerns about internet connectivity, or prefer to use assistive technology, we will be uploading an accessible PDF of our Presentation Slides for you to follow along with. The slides will be located under the "Document List" page on our project site prior to the meetings.
We look forward to meeting and hearing from you.