Proposed Ranger III fare increases
Hello Friends of Isle Royale
Isle Royale National Park is proposing to change Ranger III fares for the 2018 sailing season. Ranger III is the National Park Service's ferry to and from Isle Royale. The fares have not changed since 2013. Park managers are seeking feedback from the public on the proposed new passenger and freight fares before a final decision is made.
The proposed changes include:
· One-Way Low Season Adult Fare: $55 (up from $53 in 2017)
· One-Way High Season Adult Fare: $70 (up from $63 in 2017)
· One-Way All Season Child Fare: $35 (up from $23 in 2017)
· One-Way Canoe/Kayak Fare: $25 (up from $22 in 2017)
· One-Way Boat (less than 18'01") Fare: $100 (up from $90 in 2017)
· One-Way Boat (18'01" - 20'00") Fare: $150 (up from $140 in 2017)
· Keweenaw Waterway Cruise Adult Fare: $30 (up from $20 in 2017)
· Keweenaw Waterway Cruise Child Fare: $15 (up from $5 in 2017)
Please review our proposed changes and let us know what you think. Comments can be made by clicking on the "Open for Comment" link at the left side of the page and selecting the document and then clicking "Comment Now" button. You may also mail or hand-deliver your written comments to Isle Royale National Park, 800 East Lakeshore Drive, Houghton, Michigan 49931-1896. Comments will be accepted through December 8, 2017.
Chris Amidon, 906-482-0984
Liz Valencia, 906-487-7153