Ansel Adams Building 904 Residence Upgrades and Repairs
• Replacing vinyl and carpet floor coverings.
• Replacing toilet with a low-flow fixture.
• Replacing kitchen countertops and sinks.
• Repairing existing but inoperable wall heaters.
• Repairing back porch stairs, decking, and supports.
• Paint interior walls and ceilings.
• Improve in-wall insulation.
This project will entail routine maintenance of building 904 residence of the Ansel Adams Gallery as well as correct several deficiencies caused by deferred maintenance of the building through a number of actions: